Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Challenge #63: Gift Packaging

Well, as we start to wrap up the end of the year, and the end of our time here together with this challenge blog, we wanted to take a moment to thank you all so much for the great memories over the past few years!
The inspiration you have shared with us in our challenges and our TSB Groups and communities around the web has been invaluable! As we get ready to move on to newer and better things, we are just a little sad to let go of this place we have loved so long!
We're not quite ready just yet!
We still have TWO more challenges to play and we hope you'll join us for your LAST chance to claim images from The Stamping Boutique before they're gone!!

I want to do things a little different here today! I will announce the winner and Top 3 of last week's challenge in just a bit, but I want you to see the projects our team has made for the challenge this week, first!! These ladies have so much talent and creativity and it is truly a pleasure to bring you their work every week!

Our challenge theme this week is: Gift Packaging!


Crystal

Deanne

Debbie

Elizabeth

Judy

Kim

Lawren

Marlene

Patti

Yolie



Now that you are feeling inspired, I can show you last week's results!

Congratulations to our Winner, 
Congratulations, Kevin!
Please email me (stacie) at
hestiashelper@gmail.com
with your choice of any THREE images from
The Stamping Boutique

And the Top 3 as voted on by the TSB DT:
Lisa S
Vicki, Paper Squirrel
Margreet


5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as the winner, I am chuffed to bits, congrats to the top 3 too.
Kevin xx

Renee B. said...

Congrats Kevin...lovely card! Kudo's to all the beautiful entries.
Renee

Margreet said...

Thanks for choosing me in the Top 3...congrats on the other winners!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you continue with these challenges!!! I still have LOTS of your images and would still like to use them!! Pretty please?!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!Thanks for choosing my wreath a part of your Top 3.Congrats to the others too.
Lisa x